BARL screw conveyers are used for continuous transport, removal and volumetric dosage of dust-shaped, fine-grained and granulate bulk materials with many different physical properties. Our screw conveyers are used for material removal under silos, hoppers, cyclones, filters and for dosed material supply at mills, scales, mixers and dryers. BARL screw conveyers in the standard version are generally used during unpressurised operation. They are dust-tight to the outside.
THE FOLLOWING VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE AS WELL:
- Pipe conveyor screws
- Carrying conveyor screws (good access to the conveyor area)
- Screw bottoms (for large volume flows and difficult to transport products)
- Moistening screws (used to moisten fine, dusty or environmentally hazardous bulk materials)
- Cooling screws (can cool, remove and transport the products at the same time)
- Heating screws (can heat, remove and transport the products at the same time)
- Screw conveyors (see conveyor screws, but also serve to transport large volume flows and long paths)
DN 100 to DN 1000
S235JRG2, boiler sheet (P265GH), 16Mo3, Hardox 400, 1.4301, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4828, others on request
Radial shaft sealing rings or adjustable packing glands
Direct, with coupling or via chain drive
With fixed or variable speed
-40° C to +900° C
ATEX-directive 94/9 EC
PRESSURE SURGE RESISTANT
Up to 10 bar
With surface coating, lining or replaceable inserts.
Would you like to ask us something, have an inquiry or would you like to apply for a job?
Then go ahead, fill out the contact form and send it off. We will definitely get in touch with you.
BARL MASCHINENBAU GMBH
Phone +049 (0)82765843-0
Fax +049 (0)82765843-50